Dear Parents and Guardians,
Clarkson Community High School would like to invite you to attend an open afternoon with your child to have a look at our facilities, speak to teachers and find out about the exciting programs currently offered at Clarkson. The event is open to parents with children in Years 4-6 and food will be provided.
Details of the event:
- Date: Thursday 13th August
- Time: 3:30pm-5:00pm
- Information talk Venue: Performing arts theatre, Clarkson Community High School
- Food will be provided.
The information talk in the Performing arts theatre will include:
- ESports, sports and other extracurricular opportunities for students.
- Pastoral programs and Student Services support.
- Academic support programs.
- Maths Pathway program.
- Transition to high school and the enrolment process.
- Indigenous opportunities at CCHS.
- Social Emotional Learning at CCHS.
- Partnership with North Metro TAFE. As well as the VETS in school program, from 2021 Senior School students at CCHS have the opportunity to enrol in Cert II Allied Health and Cert II Integrated Technologies. CCHS is the only North Metro school with this opportunity in 2021.
Mrs Louise Hall
Deputy Principal Y8,10,12