The video prospectus below is a fantastic showcase of Clarkson Community High School. It features our pastoral care programs, faculty information and feedback from students. A absolute must-watch for all prospective students and parents!
Thank you for choosing Clarkson Community High School to enroll your child. Parents and students should read all relevant policy documents on this page before completing the enrolment application.
Submitting your application
- Please complete ALL the relevant forms listed in the dark-coloured enrolment forms section on the left of this page.
- The student enrolment form must be signed by the parent/guardian and student
- Your completed application and all supporting documentation must be submitted to the school in person.
- Only fully completed applications can be accepted
- Where an item is marked with an asterisk (*) the information must be provided. This information is required by the Western Australian Department of Education and Training to meet legal obligations.
When you enroll your child at our school and submit your application in person, please ensure you bring the following documents:
- Your child’s birth certificate
- Two different documents as proof of address e.g. utility bill, rental lease agreement, driver’s license etc.
- Immunisation certificate
- Court order (if applicable)
- Copy of last school report
If your child was born outside of Australia, please provide:
- Evidence of the date of entry into Australia
- Passport or travel documents
- Current visa and previous visas (if applicable)
- Citizenship certificate
If your child is a temporary visa holder please provide:
- Confirmation of enrolment or evidence of permission to transfer provided by Education and Training International (if holding an International full fee student visa, sub class 571); or
- Evidence of the visitor and temporary resident visa (other than sub class 571 referred to above); or
- Evidence of the visa for which the student has applied (if the student holds a bridging visa).
Security and confidentiality
The information provided in the enrolment forms is stored securely in local and school databases. The management of these databases is governed by State and Departmental policies to ensure security, privacy and confidentiality.
Assistance with completing this application
If you require assistance completing this application, including translation services, please contact the school on (08) 6206 5000